Welcome to SAMN2017
We are pleased to invite you to join Symposium on Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology (SAMN 2017) which will be held on 18th – 19th of July 2017 at Hotel Bangi- Putrajaya, Malaysia.
Symposium on Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology, formerly known as Workshop on Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology (WAMN) is one of ITMA's annual activities which was initiated since 2003. This program is one of the efforts to promote and strengthen ITMA as the institute of excellence in research focusing on advanced materials and nanotechnology.
SAMN2017 may extend the registration dateline until the end of June 2017.
For late registration, please kindly contact :
Md. Ali Rani ( 03-8946 8475)
Rosiah Osman (03-8946 7557)
Participants are invited to submit abstracts or papers where the major area is in the development of Nano Sensor Technology. The topics which are solicited and expected at this conference include but are not limited to the topics given.
- Nano Energy
- Nano Structured Functional Devices
- Sensor and Actuators
- Synthesis & Characterization of Functional Materials
- Devices Fabrication
- Flexible Electronics
- Nano Electronics
- Modelling & Simulations of Nano Devices
- Photonics & Optoelectronics Materials
- Physics & Technology of Nanostuctured Semiconductors
- NEMS & MEMS
- Thin Films
- Bio Sensors and Bio Electronics
- Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery
How to submit paper